Topographic anatomy of the neck, division into regions. Neck triangles. Fascia of the neck, cellular spaces. Topographic anatomy of the suprahyoid region of the neck. Exposure and ligation of the external and common carotid arteries. Incisions for phlegmon of the neck. Topographic anatomy of the sublingual region and the lateral triangle of the neck. Types and technique of tracheostomy. Cricotomy. Conicotomy. Vagosympathetic blockade according to A.V. Vishnevsky. Operations on the thyroid gland.
- Neck borders, division into areas. The chin, submandibular and Pirogov, carotid, scapular-tracheal triangles - their boundaries, neurovascular formations and clinical significance.
- Fascia and interfacial spaces of the neck.
- Topographic anatomy of the neck organs (larynx, trachea, thyroid gland, cervical esophagus). Their blood supply, innervation and lymph outflow.
- Topographic anatomy of the sternoclavicular-mastoid region.
- The scalen-vertebral triangle. Borders, neurovascular formations. Clinical significance.
- The lateral triangle of the neck. The borders. Neurovascular formations. Clinical significance.
- Operative access and technique of operations in diseases of the thyroid gland. Resection of the thyroid gland in goiter according to G.F.Nikolaev. Features of operations for thyroid cancer. Possible intraoperative complications.
- Tracheostomy: tools and techniques of surgery. Types of tracheostomies in adults and children. Conicotomy. Cricotomy.
- Operative accesses, isolation and ligation of the main vessels of the neck and supraclavicular region (external, common carotid and subclavian arteries). Surgical instruments.
- Operative access to the cervical part of the esophagus and suturing of its wound during wounds and removal of foreign bodies.
- Anatomical and physiological justification, technique of implementation and criteria for the effectiveness of vagosympathetic blockade according to A.V. Vishnevsky. Possible complications.
- Features of neck vein wounds.
- Surgical treatment of neck wounds.
- Operative surgery and topography of the neck
- Deep layers of the submandibular triangle.
- Lateral region of the neck.
- Areas and triangles of the neck.
- Cross section of the neck at the level of the thyroid gland.
- Subclavian artery in the scale-vertebral space.
- Fascia and cellular spaces of the neck on the sagittal section.
Continue to remote testing →