Introductory. Surgical instruments, classification. Surgical needles, classification. Surgical operation, definition, stages. Dissection and connection of tissues. Placement and removal of sutures. Infiltration anesthesia.
- Subject "Topographic anatomy and operative surgery", definition. The concept of skeletopy, holotopy, syntopy.
- Surgical instruments: groups, purpose, rules and requirements for use.
- Surgical needles, classification, purpose.
- Suture material, classification, requirements.
- Types of nodes (simple, surgical, marine). Tying technique.
- Types of seams (nodal, continuous, twisting, mattress). Rules overlays and withdrawals.
- Rules for the separation and connection of tissues.
- Preparation of the surgical field.
Continue to remote testing →